Implement EPC RFID Solutions Profitably
EPC Connection 2008 has Concluded.
For event presentations, please visit http://www.rfidjournalevents.com/presentations/
At EPC Connection 2008 you will hear directly from organizations deploying EPC RFID technologies successfully today, get updates from the EPCglobal North America leadership team, and see the latest solutions in action. This year's event will also be the one place to get detailed, hands-on information around how to meet tagging requirements, build an actual business case, sell EPC RFID value within your organization, and integrate EPC solutions into business processes. Learn why supply chain visibility equals value and how to utilize these technologies to cut costs and boost sales today.
- Hear end users discuss successful RFID projects
- Learn how to meet retailers' EPC RFID requirements:
- Tagging pallets
- Tagging sellable units
- Find out what to do with data from your retail partner
- Learn how to make informed technology-buying decisions
- Improve business processes and cut costs to achieve ROI
- See the latest EPC technology solutions for asset tracking, promotions management and more
- Learn what to do with data from your retail partner
About EPCglobal North America
EPCglobal North America, a subsidiary of GS1 US, supports the adoption and implementation of radio frequency identification (RFID) and the Electronic Product Code (EPC) in order to provide organizations with real-time, accurate information of products in the supply chain. EPCglobal North America leverages the GS1 System of standards - the most widely used supply chain standards system in the world.
See Complete Agenda »
EPC Connection 2008, the 5th Annual EPCglobal North America Conference & Exhibition, is produced by RFID Journal.